Virtualisation is the smart, new approach to hosting – offering big savings in terms of support costs and energy. The technology allows users to support multiple “virtual servers” on one large “host server”.
So instead of having to power, cable, ventilate, secure and back-up perhaps five different servers, these can be consolidated into one physical device with no loss of performance. Virtualisation also provides an easy platform to backup, restore and even upgrade to different environments, making it easy for clients looking for an onsite resilient solution.
BrightVisions offers virtualisation consultancy, implementations and support on all Microsoft Virtual technologies, which include Hyper-V (all flavours) and Windows Virtual Server.
- Consolidates multiple servers into one physical host server
- Reduces running and maintenance costs
- Supports 2 to 10+ virtual servers (hardware dependant)
- Easy Management Via Microsoft System Centre Tools inc.
- Easy Configuration Using Microsoft System Centre Virtual Machine Manager
- Easy Backup & Restore Using Microsoft System Centre Data Protection Manager
- Easy Management Via Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager
Private & Public Cloud?
If you are looking for Cloud Virtualisation solutions then why not check out our “Private & Public” Cloud page,
Want to know more?
Read our latest case study on virtualisation and Contact BrightVisions today on 01480 708898 to find out how your business or organisation could benefit from this exciting new technology